The PhD program typically has 12-15 students enrolled in the doctoral program.
LER PhD students come from various countries and a wide variety of undergraduate institutions. Undergraduate degrees of our students include psychology, sociology, business administration, accounting, economics, communications and political science. Seventy-seven percent of the students entering the PhD program have a master’s degree and several have had prior work experience. We value and encourage a diverse population.
- Aibak Hafeez (2021 Ph.D.), Cornell University, Postdoctoral Research Associate, ILR School
- Lucy Headrick (2021 Ph.D.), San Jose State University, School of Management
- Brandon Grant (2020 Ph.D.) Farmingdale State College, College of Business
- Yun Kyoung Kim (2020 Ph.D.) Salisbury University, Department of Management & Marketing
- Sooyeol Kim (2019 Ph.D.), National University of Singapore, NUS Business School
- Sunjin Pak (2019 Ph.D.) Slippery Rock University, Department of Management & Marketing
- Justin Weigand (2018 Ph.D.), San Diego University, Department of Management
- Wonjoon Chung (2017 Ph.D.), Hong Kong Polytechnic University, PolyU Business School
- Jihae You (2016 Ph.D.), Louisiana State University, E. J. Ourso College of Business
- Saengdow Prasittisuk (2016 Ph.D.), University of Chamber of Commerce (UTCC), Department of Business Administration
- Jooyeon Son (2015 Ph.D.), University of Melbourne, Department of Management and Marketing
- Eunkyoung Lee (2014 Ph.D.), University of San Francisco, USF School of Management